Dream has meanings ?

Mauritius
I have seen people believing in dreams whereas some say that dreams don't have any meaning. But why sometimes I feel that some of my dreams do realize. Please share your views: Dream has meanings ? Thanks for your response
In my opinion, dreams are our way of resolving issues that we cannot deal with while we're awake. When we're sleeping, we're more open to things that we normally would not because of many different things. For example: My husband often has dreams about his mother who passed away in 2003. She often comes to him in his dreams during stressful events in his life, and I believe that she really does come to him to remind him that she's still here with him. It definitely seems to help him get through things easier, and that has helped me believe in dreaming.
• Mauritius
I like your response dear. Thanks a lot for responding
@pkraj111 (2459)
Yes dreams do have meanings.They are the outcome of all our inner feelings and also some sixth sense
• Mauritius
Thanks for your response friend.
I am a believer of dreams having meanings. I have had dreams and then they come true so that is mostly why I believe in them. Of course some dreams are foolishness in my opinion or are a result of watching something before falling asleep, etc. There are a number of factors that can influence dreams. I don't think that all dreams are just dreams. I do believe they have meaning and give insight into our lives or the lives of others.
• Mauritius
Thanks for your response friend.
@salonga (27955)
Dreams do really have meanings sometimes. I experienced this myself when I dreamed something not good happening to my brother who was working abroad and indeed a new came to me some few days later that my brother was not doing well in the work site. Although not all dreams have special meanings I believe sometimes God would use dreams to warn us or to tell us of important things we should know. One fine example is find in the Bible. The story of Joseph, the dreamer who dreamed dreams. He was despised by his brother because they thought he was so proud as his dreams seemed to tell that Joseph would be greater than all of them someday. But in the end..all his dreamed turned into reality.
• Mauritius
Thanks for this precious example from the Holy Bible. You are right- maybe sometimes God do warn us about any happenings in advance. Keep responding friend.
@GIPILKO (51)
In my experience, anytime I dreamed of any form of water, it tells me that trouble or any worries and discomfort will happen to me, and the following day i woke up, it doesnt end without a bad situation in me..I only cant explain the true significance in my life but i know it really has meanings or maybe warnings...
• Mauritius
Thanks a lot for your response friend Keep posting.
@halynn (1809)
My boyfriend swears that when he was a teen every night he dreamed the next day his dreams would come true. He said he finally got tired of it bc it was 2 scary & asked God 2 make it stop & then it quit.
• Mauritius
You see, God is the all powerful in this Universe.Thanks for your response friend.
@halynn (1809)
np!!!