how to use e-gold?

@heart4u (409)
do anyone here what is e-gold? because i join inthis site where in i can now get my payout if i have an e-gold account according to the site but since i only use paypal i wont be able to get my payout i still have to wait more. i try to register to the e-gold website but i was having a hard time they sent the confirmation late and when you use what they send it only lasted for 15 sec or minutes i guess and it expires and everytime i tried it my confirmation is already expired help guys!!! HELP!
• Egypt
e-gold is just an electronic payment method, you can use it like MoneyBookers or Paypal to receive and send payments. but you don't need creditcard or bank account to verify/open an account. Obviously, you already opened account. All you need now to receive payment is your e-gold number. About your e-gold PIN problem, try to use Yahoo Mail with your e-gold # . I always receive my PIN in seconds and 2 minutes (max) Good Luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.