stand off..

@vanities (11343)
Davao, Philippines
every mother wants her child to be the best he can ever be..but i guess its not that easy..i was talking to my friend about his son so stubborn..she wants him to have a good study habit at a young age of 7 and yet sometimes this kid really prefer to play games in the internet...and it came to the point where she had losses her patience...children now a days are so smart and yet so stubborn...what about you guys what are the tricks youve done to make your kid study and follow your schedule for them...??
@enzabird (130)
to get me interested in studying my parents just made me do it. They set aside time everyday where I would go to a quite place and read, and then afterward I could go play my computer games. Another rule was that first thing when I got home from school I had to sit down and complete my homework before i went off and did anything else. I became very efficient, completing it in about 30 minutes and then i had the entire evening all to myself for play.
@vanities (11343)
• Davao, Philippines
great...i just wish that all students are like you...your smart!!