Do you get enough Vitamin C?

@raydene (9875)
I find that unless I take a supplement I don't get enough Vitamin C. I get sinus headaches that go away when I increase my C. Check this out. http://www.guinealynx.info/diet_fruit.html xoxoxoxo
@sunshine4 (8710)
I take a vitamin c pill every day. I think that it is the reason I dont' get sick and have colds in the winter. I also make sure that my husband and kids take vitamin c. I don't think it can do any harm to take it.
I think I probably do, because I eat quite a bit of fruit but I'm not sure. I actually took a vitamin today the first time in a while just to make sure. I drank some oj this morning so I hope that is also helpful. I heard on the news that alot of people are not getting enough vitamin D. This is found in milk and sunlight. I drink milk and am often in the sun, so I think I'm OK there.
@reckon21 (3487)
[i]No. I don't take vitamin c supplements. I'm just not use to it. However i eat fruits that contains vitamin c. Like mangoes, citrus, oranges and many others.[/i]
my doctor advice me to take vitamin c everyday to boost my immune system, coz i have an allergies, im always sneezing,so to prevent it he gave me a vitamin c supplement everyday. but i find it useless, coz my allergies always bothering me.but i continue taking vit. c for my daily vitamin c supplement.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi raydene! Yes, I do take my Vitamin C also as well as my husband. We both all have these vitamins and food supplements that are lined up for us to take during our lunch. It is really good to have all these vitamins and food supplements because since are taking them, we are not prone to the common colds, coughs and flu. And we feel a lot more healthier than before. Take care and god Bless!
I don't do anything special to get moe itimine C, but I don't remember haing problems either. Thanks for sending us more interesting information. You're jut full of it today....ineresting information, that is. LOL :)