Age before beauty

@brisk123 (2826)
Why do women date older guys?
Hi... I think that this could be because older guys could be more mature in their thinking and will spare more thoughts for them.. Older guys will also not be so childish and attention seeking and also, they will mostly be looking towards the future and not the present.. Hence in my own opinion,women dating older guys could be because they think that they had reach the age for marriage and wanted to find someone to settle down.. Some women could also be attracted to the wealthy some older guys but I believe that there are also women who really love the older guys and not because she have some motives..
@brisk123 (2826)
Thank you Crimson for sharing me your thoughts.
@whywiki (6070)
I have always dated older men. To me they are sexy and sure of themselves. They are more mature and have an understanding of how to treat a woman right. My hubby is 17 years older than me and still has the youthfulness about him too. I never went after older men for money or what they could do for me I dated them because they know a lot more than younger guys.
@brisk123 (2826)
hey thanks for letting us know about it.You sure must be a sweet couple.
@DakySlo (72)
• Slovenia
Mostly because of the money or sometimes because of religoin
@brisk123 (2826)
oh..ok..
@srpkinja (375)
There's just something about older guys that every woman likes. For me, with an older guy you can get more things than you can get with a younger man. They are more experienced and sometimes more successful. They have been through a lot more and theyre mature and manly. Theres nothing really "hot" about a younger man. You're the woman and youre older; you feel like you should tell him what to do and you feel old compared to him. No one wants to feel old. I personally prefer an older man than a younger man.