My 7 moNth oLd daughteR said her First word

I am so excited even though at the same time i have alot going on with what she has she made my day one of the best my daughter said her first word ...MAMA... yay I am so happy.... words cant even describe how i felt. Please share your experience and what were your childrens first word was and how you felt.
@lilybug (21148)
Congratulations Adeliza1220's baby girl on saying her first word. I bet you are excited about it. Even more so that MAMA was her first word.
THank you... and yes i am very excited bc i know it is just the beginnin.. and yet many more things to come- and yes very happy that it was mama.
@se7enthbird (8328)
welcome to mylot adeliza. your child is an inteligent one. i am sure sooner you will be answering a lot of wuestion from her. i know also that soon you will be asking us how to explain somethings to your child har har har. but that is what is fun being a parent you see them grow and hope that they grow good and respect. my son is two years old already and he ask a lot of questions already and i hope i wont ran out of something to tell him.
THank you for responding to my post and sharing your experience that you have with your son and for complimenting her..- Yes i find it such a fascinating stage when they ask questions because that is where you step in to show the,m and educate them.
@cjgrooms (4456)
Congratulations, i have four children and that first word from all of them made me happy for days!
Thank you for responding to my discussion--- and for congratulation