Just letting everyone know...

@Katlady2 (9925)
I probably won't be back online until Wednesday. I spent the weekend and today getting the house tidied up for the return of my brother and his wife...not that the house was in bad shape, I just wanted to make sure the dust was removed, beds clean...stuff like that. And today I finally got to spend time with my aunt and uncle that live right down the road. They are both in their 90s, and getting a day where they both felt up to having company took a while. I will be driving home sometime tomorrow morning. Then when I get home, I have a lot of stuff on my plate to deal with. I will at least try to get on Wednesday to let you all know how things are going. And don't worry...I've saved all of the discussion notifications so that I can get caught back up....I hope. LOL! Take care everyone, and big hugs to all.......Carryl
@carolbee (16243)
Hope you had a safe and easy trip back home. How nice of you to clean up or tidy up the house for your brother before leaving. Hope you also enjoyed your stay and was able to get to the beach and soak up some of that sun.
@carolbee (16243)
Thanks for giving me the best response.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Sweetie I wil l be here hiding in the background waiting for you lol I am so glad that got to meet up with your Aunt and Uncle and I hope you had a lovely time Love and Hugs to you
@Feona1962 (7529)
Get those dust bunnies under control PPP...I am so glad you could visit with your aunt and uncle...be very careful driving home....let us know that you are home safe and sound as soon as you can... Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Ha ha, ho ho, he he....love ya...