Another Time For My Unresolved Discussions

@julyteen (13258)
Davao, Philippines
i am out of ideas today to post but i grab the opportunity to get back my unresolved discussions so that i can choose the best response out of my friends who give time to my post. I know you will be happy if someone denote your respond as best response. are you?
@stvasile (7317)
Of course I am happy when someone chooses my response as "best response". It gives me an extra impulse to post on myLot, knowing that someone appreciates my responses.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Yes your right. If there are no good new ideas coming in, that sounds better that doing nothing. And I got one, thanks for the best response. KEEP SMILING = NEIL
@dhangski (3194)
I really want to thank you my friend for the BR's that you gave me. Whenever a friend marks my response as Best Response, I feel flattered and feel inspired. It really makes me happy and I hope I made my friends happy too when I gave them BR's this morning. I had resolved some of my discussions today. Keep postings! HUGZ!
@nengs10 (3188)
Of course, being given a best response is really our day to day fulfillment here in mylot. That's one of the reason why I'm more inspired to post quality and real responses here. It's always a great surprise for you when your post was named the best.
Of course I do. A best response fulfills my personal satisfatory.