desk top and lap top unite!!!!

Ok today I have been on my desk top most of the day along with putting my laptop right on the desk with my desktop. So I have been watching some anime on my desktop and answering some discussion here on my laptop along with doing my myspace page. I have so much that I have been doing and my laptop has been getting a workout that I think tomorrow I'm just going to be doing my unresolved discussion clean up.. But my question to you is have you ever used both your laptop and desktop at once?
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Nope. My desk is too crowded for my desktop and my lap isn't big enough for both!
I ended up soing to staples and buy a huge dest to fit my needs and somehow it always ends up being the junk catcher .. Please tell me why.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Human nature sweets. The more available surface to 'temporarily' put things on, the quicker and longer the surface stays hidden! LOL
Tell me about it I think my poor desk is crying for a spring cleaning again. Which once I get better will happen for the sake of my sanity. I can't stand the desk being messy.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
I don't have a laptop Bella. I do borrow my daughter's from time to time and yes I have used both at once. Usually I would be uploading photographs on the desktop whilst myLotting etc on the laptop. I might do what you were doing and watch a video or the news or something too. Generally though, one computer at a time.
you know what they say about idle hands right. LOL!! I guess that is why I keep myself busy .. LOL!!
oh and I meant to add this that is also why I can't just watch and not do something else I have discussions that need answering and as long as I can watch and answer I'm doing really good. LOL!!
@tessah (6638)
nope.. the sprite has taken possession of my desktop since i got the laptop LOL and the only time i touch it is when im needing a file from it to transfer over to this one. one of these days i will invest in a jump drive and not have to email files to myself switching back and forth alla time hrmmm i feel a trip to amazon.com coming on ;ponders; and i want yer myspace so i can add you!
That naughty sprite you'll have to wrestle away the desk top to play. I'll pm you the information for my myspace since I have it set to private you'll need my email or last name He he he. you have my email so you can use that. I'll still give you my last name just incase myspace has issues. LOL!!!
@skinnychick (6937)
I use one or the other. As you know, I'm easily confused. LOL!
So using both would be definitely out of the question then, right?
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I never use desktop and laptop together at the same time. I think it is quite impossible for me to do it because I am a slow reaction person, so using laptop and desktop together at the same time will make me response slower.
I honestly think it depends on what your doing on both like watching and downloading on one and doing the lot on the other. I have a tendency to multitask a lot though and I'm just plain weird to begin with LOL!!!