Happier times

Which is the last occasion when you were really happy? Is it first day of dating, time of getting a job, college admission, fallen in love for the first time, date of marriage, having a kid, etc.?
@dextornap (333)
I dont know. I dont remember anything like that. I am seaching for a good job. if i get that then i definatly be happy. But lookins at past.... there where some momemts... I was happy at that time for others not for me.
I pray to God that you get a good job soon and be happy. Thank you for your response.
@brisk123 (2826)
last occasion when I was really very happy....when I came back from my home and saw my fiance waiting eagerly for me at the airport after 3months of separation.yeah!
@o2bnocn (2896)
I would have to say the last occasion was the day I went to talk to the people about starting college and applying for grants and loans. Other than that the last occasion would have had to be a date that I went on. What about you?