whether you have made food to any poor people

@naha123 (1266)
anything you have done like this?
@supriya82 (400)
yes every year on my Sis, and my B'day we see that we offer one day meal to the orphans and the poors childres that are we get on the roads. my sis sends my money and i do it for her on her B'day. sometimes even when i see children staring at me while i am eating, then offer them my plate. I prefer giving them food and make them eat it rather giving them money.
@naha123 (1266)
Nice thing... iam really impressed with your response.If its true thats good.Keep your doings up..can i add you as my friend?
yes sure.......
@atticus (1381)
when i was in army...
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Yes, I have. Given away lots of food to people in need, Grown some, Gathered some, Taught others how to prepare and harvest wild edibles from their own lawns as well. I also for a short time did volunteer work at Caritas, working helping bag, and deliver out food donations. I know some day I'll do that again. :) . I also live off onions for a few months, because my sisters kept taking my food and refused to share theirs... they have sinced turned that around and now the entire family makes sure I have more than enough to eat. So that is good. - DNatureofDTrain