Where do you usually get pizza from?

@dfollin (12768)
We like the taste of pizza from pizza hut most.I very rarely have any errors in my order or any other kind of service problems.Usually the delivery comes 15- 20 minutes sooner then promised.What is your favorite pizza place?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i like domino's the best of all here. don't order pizza too often, too darn expensive but i love it.i remember the first time i ever had pizza. it was in chicago, years & years ago but i thought it was great.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I like Pizza Hut the best myself also. I love theit pan pizza and also there personal pan pizza. It has always been the best pizza for me. I have tried Little Casser's and Dominos as well as other pizza place. i have to agree with you Pizza Hut is the best when it comes to pizza.
Hie Dfollin, I love pizza and if I could, I would love to have it weekly but I am not that fortunate. It's expensive and I am cutting down on snacks like this. It's so popular here in my area, about 6 to 7 branches within 5 to 10 minute's drive. I like it from Pizzahut or the Domino's. Shakey's is not bad too. And it's free of charge if they don't get to deliver in time, I had the opportunity to get it free onceI would say that would be my best pizza that I ever had. Cheers and happy posting.
@dfollin (12768)
I used to work for Shakey's ! They do have good pizza,but they are not around here anymore.
MMMMMM...I wonder why/ I still enjoy their pizzas at times over here though Cheers,
@webeishere (36353)
Most times I prefer to make my own. I make the best pizza in town actually. But when I order for delivery I prefer Papa Johns. My wife loves Dominos and she usually wins out. But I order Papa Johns for dad and I a lot though. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dfollin (12768)
Papa John's is not bad either.I usually choose between them and Pizza Hut,depending on who has the best deal.
@CharRay7 (1549)
P'zone from Pizza Hut - photo of P'zone from Pizza Hut
Hi my friend I like the pizzas, but I especially like their P'zone and new chicken alfredo. They are delicious!! I think I actually like the pizza better at Domino's. I like their Philly Cheese Steak Pizza. Very good! Fast delivery too! Happy MyLotting, Char
@maddysmommy (16235)
Depending on the specials, I go for either Pizza Hut or Dominoes. I just discovered Z-Pizza a few months back and they make yummy pizza's too - a little pricy but worth it.
it depends on my mood... there are really only 3 places I get pizza from though: Pappa Johns (pepperoni, chicken, bacon, ham and jalapeno is the best ever but only from them), Godfathers, or Glory Days Pizza ... the last two are local or semi-local and have really fresh ingredients and are just great... about as good as homemade.
I like Shakey's thin crust!
We get our delivery pizza from Papa Johns. It is a little cheaper then Pizza Hut and we like their pizza. On the other hand, when we go out for pizza we go to Pizza Hut. I love their pan pizza, but their other crusts are less then desirable. My in-laws have been buying their new medium pizza for five bucks each and it just isn't very good. In fact the HEB frozen pizzas we buy are better then the five dollar Pizza Hut pizzas!
I guess the place I order delivery from the most is Mazzio's. I like Pizza Hut, but they don't take checks anymore, and sometimes their sauce tastes too sweet for me. I like their stuffed crust pizza, but would really rather just have the crust part instead of the entire pizza! : )
@lilybug (21148)
I do not normally order pizza since I live in the middle of nowhere, but when I lived in St. Louis I loved to get IMO's pizza. It is really good. I do sometimes grab a slice of pizza from one of the many gas stations that sell it though. Casey's is my favorite for that.
@slickcut (8141)
I have got it from different places but recently they opened a PaPaJohns Pizza near us ,so now i buy all our pizza there.It is good pizza and near home..They will also deliver if we do not want to go out...