news paper

Pakistan
how many of us ( my lot members ) get the news paper daily.And how much time they spend reading it.In the time they spend reading, are you sure, you have read the whole paper?
i dont get it because i never have time to read it and i get daily news in my email and i figure even though i recycle paper its a good way of just saying the environment a little bit.. plus i think im allergic to the ink or something
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,intimate!I get my news papers daily morning.After doing some garden works in the morning hours I spend nearly two hours in reading the news papers.I read generally the important news in details and just skip the unimportant news.my favorite topics are the editorial notes,political and economic analysis,and sports section.thanx.
@shlooper (309)
I get the newspaper weekly, and I spend 2 days reading it at every meal until I have read it thoroughly. I once had a teacher that woke up at 5 am every morning to read the entire paper. I could never do that, but she definitely was on top of everything that was going on in the world.
Hi I subscribe the newspaper and read it daily. Reading newspaper is the first thing I do after having a cup of my morning coffee. I just browse the headlines and go through all the pages. Then read only those items which I am interested to read. It take half an hour to one hour depending on the news items and availability of time. I read most of the articles in supplements come along with the news paper.
I do not get the paper but my grandparents do. They normally give me the classifieds to go threw. But that's all I ever as for.