i love lucy

Do you remember the original "I Love Lucy Show"? I still love that show. It is so simple, but funny in so many ways. If I see it when flipping through channels I still have to stop and watch it again and again. Lucy does so many zany things that in real life probably would never actually happen, but I still like to see what she gets herself into and then how she manages to get herself out again. Be it stomping on grapes, working in a candy factory, imitating Groucho Marx, trying to sing at Ricky's nightclub, baking bread, traveling by car to California, and on and on, she is always refreshing! There isn't a show now that could even come close to this one.
@marcialoyd (1174)
No pun intended but I Love Lucy. lol. This show had been off the air along time before I was born. However, thanks to reruns I got to enjoy this classic tv show. I have had so many laughs while watching I love Lucy. I do not think that there has ever been another show to compare.I plan on collecting all the dvd's soon. I want my children to be able to enjoy this show to when I have kids one day.
I'm so glad her shows are available on DVD and that we don't have to just rely on reruns to be able watch them. I will never tire of watching her shows! She was a real winner! Best wishes!
I love this show! My friend has all of the seasons on DVD and sit stay up all ninght and watch them. It is so funny i love seeing what she gets her self into.
Nobody else could do what Lucy pulled off and make it so hilarious! Thanks and have a great day!
I love this show too! It's one of my favorite. I remember when I was a little girl, they used to play re-runs on Nick at Night and TV land. I absolutly love her! The comedy was so pure and basic that it was hilarious! It's kind of sad that now the only shows are mostly reality and kind of dumb, I hate to say. We do Love Lucy!
From one Lucy fan to another - thanks and have a great day!