HELP my earnings are reducing every hour

Hello my fellow mylotters. I've been experiencing this just today. I checked my earnings this morning and it was **.13. Hours later it became **.12 then now it became **.09! Does anyone knows why this is happening i hope it won't reduce at the end of the day
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I think that those discussions you are responding to are deleted because those discussions are breaking the rules of myLot. MyLot does not allow referral links in responses, comments and discussions. When discussions are being deleted, you total posts in myLot will be reduced and thus your earning will be lowered a bit. Don't worry, it is a normal thing to happen in myLot. Last few days, I lost $2.00 per day in myLot.
Is that so. I didn't know that thanks for informing me
@dhangski (3194)
Oh that's bad news my friend. But it really happens here. Specifically if one of your discussions or one of the discussions that you've responded to got deleted. Your earnings will be affected by this. Good luck! HUGZ!
Thanks for the response! I'll keep those things in mind
If the stat is continuously diminishing, you should contact the mylot people immediately. Further you check your system for viruses also.
I'll do that thanks for the response!
@neildc (17263)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I had experience of this kind before. I lost some posts and so as my earnings had some deductions. If you came to respond to discussions which were deleted, you lose a post and earnings. Some of my friends said to refrain from responding to one-line discussions. Same as giving one-line response. Another thing to be aware of is those discussions with affiliate links. They might be deleted in violation of the mylot guidelines and rules. KEEP SMILING = NEIL
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip and the response!
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
oh I am very sorry magojordan but,I don't know what's happening? I think you should check it out.
Maybe I should. Thank you very much
@Scarrlet (168)
• Ukraine
I don't know what the reason is, but think that you should contact mylot immediately. Though they may not respond asap, but at least they will have your record. If that's the least thing you can do, do it.
Thanks. I'll contact mylot admin as soon as I can