Happy birthday to computer!!

Indonesia
Did you know that today is the birthday of the Computer? In 3,000 B.C., the first mechanical calculator, the abacus, was developed in China. Hehe, mechanical calculator was the ancestor of today's computer, can you believe that? Well, I would like to thank to the person who invented the computer, because of them, we can mylot! Happy birthday to computer.!! Anyone want to say greetings??
@baileycows (3669)
Happy Birthday ! LOL. WOW! That was a long time ago.
Yup, can you imagine?? 3000 bc, it's like 5008 years ago! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@webeishere (36353)
I think my daughter has one of the first PCs made. HAHAHA! Joking. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@pkraj111 (2459)
Happy Birthday Computer. Without you I dont know how the world would have progressed, Without you I dont know how the people stay connected, Without you I dont know how the people can be educated. Thank You computer for everything u gave us.Thank you very much And also special thanks to dissy to enlighten us
Hehe, your computer must appreciate you so much for your words. Your welcom pkraj! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Happy birthday Computers... Let's party, have fun....
Hi mimpi, thanks for stopping by. Let's party to computers around the world! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@sivanj (1263)
thats a great way to start. i appreciate ur attitude to acknowledge the first people who conceived the idea of computers. u connect it to mylot and thank everyone. i also take this opportunity to thank mylot and the inventors of PC because of which we are all here around each other.
Thanks for your kind words sivanj. Welcome to mylot! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@dreamssri (1796)
its not happy b'day to the computers...but more clearly,"[i][b]may be b'day of computers' great great great great.................grand father/mother(!)[/b][/i]"Anyway thanks for that info.... Cheers, Sri
You're welcome sri. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
ucancallme dissy hi Happybirthday to computer, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear computer, happy birthday to you and many more. love my computer would be lost without it. wonderful invention, and hope its here to stay, thanks computer, thanks for all the fun that I am having and all the things I have learned thanks from the bottom of my heart. I cannot give you diamond rings, I just called to say I love you, computer mine, happy birthday again from me to you.
Sweet greetings Hatley! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@walijo2008 (4647)
Well Happy Birthday to the computer...just think what life would be like if it that calculator was never invented.
Yup, hurray to the first mechanical computer! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@webeishere (36353)
Happy Birthday To The PC of The BC Era! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Thanks for stopping by Grandpa Bob! I'm sure the computer will appreciate all the loving gesture here We might as well throw it a party, hehe. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@Bd200789 (2994)
Happy birthday, computer!
Yup, happy birthday to computer, who has given us so much information, data and even earnings! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@lyzabelle (1668)
[b]Happy birthday computer or calculator? Which is which i just drop by to say my greetings. Thanks for the inventor. Thanks computer, for coming into our lives.[/b]
Well, I found this on some email and it said that the first computer is a mechanical calculator, maybe it all started from there. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
thats kool i think i might just give my computer a prensent lol
Hehe, you might want to give your computer a big party too! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@kittenmc (465)
I had no idea. Thanks for the in put!
Your welcome! Aren't you going to say happy birthday too? Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@kittenmc (465)
Ooooops! Forgot! My bad! LOL! Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy! Hope you have a happy also~~