Are you comfortable when someone is trying to go through your cell phone?

@samar12 (991)
I don't like when someone goes through my mobile phone like SMS, playing games etc. I find it quite irritating but there are times when you can't stop someone, what do you do at that time. For me I always make sure that I delete all my personal messages at that and I try not to keep any games there.What do you do or how do you feel when someone goes through it?
@shelly43 (1197)
i dont mind if my hubby wanted to go through my phone,i would have a problem if someone other than my hubby went through my phone.. so to the question you are asking yes if its not my hubby looking in it... hugsssssss
@samar12 (991)
I don't even mind when my hubby goes through it but not anyone else.I feel quite uncomfortable.
@heartonfire (4132)
• Denmark
It depends,if it's my boyfriend,then it bugs me because i am not sure what he will find there and what it will bother him again.. If it's one of my close friends, then i like it because i tell them everything and it is easier when they also check the messages or something,so they understand better what i was explaining to them. If it's just a friend,or someone that stays with us at the table or wherever we are, i make sure i don't have personal messages there,and it's ok if they are looking at pictures or just wants to see what games i have...it's a bit bothering if they play long cause the battery will go low when i need it..lol But in general,i don't have many problems with people admiring my phone:)
@samar12 (991)
Yes a lot's of girls find it scary when their boy-friends go through their phones because the boy tends to ask a lot's of questions like who gave you this missed call, what this sms mean, etc. It bother's me most when some kids try to play on my phone.