Does running away solve the problem?

hi there. whenever i feel something that is overwhelming, i really feel like running away... hehehe... far away as to move into another city or country... LOL... what do you do to face the problem?
@alokn99 (5718)
Most of the problem is in the mind right, so you take the problem with you. Then being away you add to the problem by thinking more and more about it. Better to seek advice, talk to someone and face it, the sooner the better. I' telling you this out of my own experience.
@palonghorn (5490)
I think everyone has felt that way at sometime in their life. However, running away will not solve the problem, it will still be there. The best thing to do is face it head-on, deal with, and then be done. Some problems that arise through out life just can't be 'fixed', even when you face it head on, so sometimes we just have to except the issue and move on.
@Tasche (138)
• Ethiopia
A situation I am not able to handle at once ? Tell the person in charge that you prefer to sleep a night over the problems. Next day most people are not that angry anymore and you had time to think if you are really right.
@narayan2006 (2955)
Running away or evading a problem,however complex it may be, does not stop afflicting one.In my opinion, one has to boldly and with a balanced mind face it and seek out all feasible solutions,from all available sources.In most of situations when I face a grave problem, I normally remain indifferent to it for sometime and concentrate on my usal activities.With a balanced and queit mood,I analyse and explore different options to address to the problem,systematiclly. I have never been broken down and feeling like running away.
@Verity (851)
Any problem that may come to your life should be weighed in order to be resolved. Running away from any life discomfort is not a remedy. You will not succeed in any aspirations if you will not partakes with it. So, try to overcome any situation surrounding the circumstances in order to succeed.
Running away will not help your problems. They will still be there know matter where you move to. You should face your problems head on! It can not get any worse. If it does it will be only for a while and get better.
I never run away from problems. I believe in facing them head on. When you run away from a problem it solves nothing because the problem is still there. You have only gotten away from it for a small amount of time. It will find you. I may look at a person and say that I need to step back and reevaluate. And I will make a time to talk to them within two days if not sooner. Problems should be dealt with, not ran away from.