I Want Some!

By JJ
@myklj999 (16987)
I've been thinking lately about going out and getting me a piece. It's been quite a long time since I've had any, and I'm really working up an appetite for some. Yep. Definitely hungry for a piece. So do you like to get a piece?
@novataylor (6572)
I shouldn't say this, but I'm rather hungry myself at the moment, and not just at the moment either. I find myself having pitbull-esque munchies! They just won't let go! Dammit, mykl. WHAT am I doing here! Stupid question. I know exactly what I'm doing here. Oooh. Where's that bob? He loves pizza. Well, he loves pie. Shameless!!!
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Nova..here you go..have a piece..hee hee..can you fit it? Should i get my funnel..lol..ok lets see MyKL figure this out?
Your funnel!!! Omy, this is getting soooooo bad, even for me! But I like it, oh yes I do! Mykl, CAN you figure this out?
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Michael..you aren't blushing are you?..Come out and play! Show us your meat since we are hungry..already know the size!!
I would just about give my eyeteeth for a piece right now....My mouth waters, my eyes mist with desire, round, juicy, ripe yet so firm and delicate to the touch. I salivate even more as it yields itself to my lips, Oh OH Oh someone please PLEASE slice me a piece of homegrown tomato. I must have it!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
That's funny.. Someone called ME a hot tomato today................I'll give ya a slice!
Oh to dine at the Y :)))) And Sparky's Y at that :)))) I bet you are one spicy hot mater Sparks "))))
I got some Saturday night, then Sunday morning, and prolly tonight, too. So I'm not starving. Best of luck with that, eh? lol
@myklj999 (16987)
Hey Annie, how ya been? Good to see ya! Yeah, I hope when I finally get some it's good and hot, y'know?
HA! You got me. I realize that you put this in PIZZA after I posted. I didn't think you meant pizza at all.
@myklj999 (16987)
I didn't mean pizza. I just put it under pizza to see what kind of responses I could get. Look at the tags...one says "not pizza".
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I haven't had any for sooo long Myklj. Lower my mouth to that eternal, jewel encrusted temptation. Demolish with love starved bites. Let those flavours smother my taste buds until at last, in an ecstasy of final passion, swallow and wait, before we do it again.
rotflmfao!!!!!!!
P1key! Stop! Don't stop!!!
No, P1key, don't stop. You have such a way with words that it tickles my fancy. Please go on..., Please?
Lawd Myk, what are you up to now? What are you trying to get a piece of? I will not state if I want any or not until I know exactly what it is you are talking about.
@myklj999 (16987)
Well, it's in the pizza interest group, but I never really do say what I want a piece of, do I?
This is the problem with answering from your e-mail. While MyLot is doing all of these upgrades, they could include what interest the discussion is from in the e-mail, so people like me aren't totally confused coming into the discussion. On a brighter note, I haven't had a pizza in a while. It would be great to have a piece, send me some over here!!!
If you want to quote DLR from Van Halen, "Everybody wants some, I want some too!" Well then, stop typing and go get some. Good luck, if luck is what you need.
@myklj999 (16987)
"Look I'll pay you for it what the..."
@brimia (6584)
I haven't bought pizza in ages. I love homemade but I don't make it that often. My mom had us over a few weeks ago and made some...it was delicious...it's one of my favorite meals that she makes.
A piece of who? oops...did I say that? Oh my gosh. A looooooong time ago, a friend of mine and I used to go for walks all over town. A small town, so we covered a lot of ground in a night. She and I used to stop at a gas station to chat with a guy there. Then, when we were ready to go on and go for pizza, one of us would say, "Well, we're gonna go get a pizza!" Then he would say, "A piece of who?" Kathy and I would just laugh at him. By the way, he was an Elvis look-alike, too. He actually sounded more like him when he sang than looked like him. Anyhooooooo........
@Opal26 (17690)
Oh no you didn't! You can't wait for the contest to be over! You are going to really piss off the contestants! Wait till they read this!!! I don't know what to say. Too bad you didn't live a bit closer! lol. No, most and I say most woman although there are some don't just want a piece. But, you're a man and that's what men do. So be careful! And if this discussion turns out to be about pie, please let me know and in that case I'd like a piece of coconut custard!
@spoiled311 (5502)
whaaat??? you are asking me if i want some??? like a slice of pizza??? you are asking me??? whaaat??? ehehehe seriously, pizza is one of my and my hubby's favorite foods. we love to eat pizza of any brand. my hubby likes shakey's better, but i like pizza hut. but we also make our own homemade pizzas, too and become adventurous with our toppings. we love food and we love our pizza! yum! oh, it is not good for the diet... good day and God bless you!
@luvstochat (6914)
We had pizza Monday night. We still have some in the fridge that has not been ate. My husband will probaly heat it up for lunch it is just hamburger pizza on a pan crust. I like the stuffed crust but it cost more so we got pan instead. Have a nice day and enjoy your slice of pizza.
@tessah (6621)
i was smart and didnt respond to this out of the email LOL it was written too covertly!! i dont go out for pizza.. one of the luxeries in it is having it brought to my door and served to me. thankfully the place that delivers is also the best pizza in the area.
@myklj999 (16987)
You didn't look at the tags, did you?
@tessah (6621)
i never look at the tags
HA! He got you, too. Myklj is a sneaky, smart little sh!t, eh?
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Are we talking (in my case) a hot beef injection or are we talking a Saturday night special (25 caliber's good enough)? I can use the special to get the beef!!!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Sh*t, we're talking pizza! You naughty man! You had me going. Now I REALLY want that Saturday Night Special!
@myklj999 (16987)
Look at the tags...
• Regina, Saskatchewan
You just put those there so I won't shoot you! LOL Got my Saturday Night Special, my hot beef injection is waiting in my bed, and I've ordered a pizza for 'afterwards'. So I've covered all bases and don't wanna know now what you were thinking! ROFL
I too!
@pumpkinjam (5782)
Yes, I like to get a piece. I hadn't had any for ages because I couldn't and then we moved house so we could and I did. It was really lovely. Spicy Chicken with a couple of slices of garlic bread on the side. :)
@arkaf61 (10882)
Well, I think I over did it during the weekend so maybe I will take a rain check:) Sometimes it does not agree with some parts of my anatomy and I think this weekend was one of those times, since I was feeling sick after the weekend was over. Hubby however seems to be ready for some more. Come to think of it he is always ready for some more. Our preferences go to anything but anchovies ;)
myklj999 oh my am I ever ready for a scrumptious hot mouth'watering pizza with everthing on it,yum, so yes I would love a slice or two or three, wow. I have a tune going round in my head, dont know the exact words but it could go like this , pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza in the noontime bright, I love pizza any time. lol.
@tnhzone (242)
I don't prefer fast food.I like home cook food.So i seldom take fast food.But now i'm not staying with family,so no home cook food for me too.Miss home lots.
Heck, I'm married and still don't get it.....lol.
Im married and he is always hounding me for it! Two , three times a day! He chases me around the house. I do tease him. You need to tell your partner to give it up once in a while!
LOL, with his schedule and a 22 month old baby. I beg and beg and beg but when time comes, the baby decides its time to play and makes it to late to get any and him getsleep before work...lol
@guybrush (4660)
I'd like to get a piece from a decent Italian place where they make it properly - not from one of the franchises! I like it thin and crispy, with not too much filling so it goes all soggy. And I like anchovies, please ...