Cartoons

@valeria1 (2723)
What is and was your favorite cartoon? I loved Tom and J, Scooby and all the old ones, so much fun! Yesterday I watched Kung Fu Panda and I laughed a lot. I just love so much a good cartoon, but the ones for kids no that South stupidity Park, Pfffff! LOL
Hi friend, I love to see Tom and Jerry cartoon.By seeing this i have a lot of entertainment.If the same episode comes i watch it.That much love i have towards it.I enjoy a lot with this cartoon.Its my favourite cartoon. Have a nice day.
@valeria1 (2723)
Me too, is one of my favorites! I forgot Thuder Cats Ohhhhhhhhh! LOLOL
Have a nice day.
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you, you too!
@petiksmode (2986)
doraemon - doraemon wall paper
i have lots of fave cartoon program...but what i love most is the japanese cartoon DORAEMON...he is a mechanical cat that have countless stuff on his pocket...whenver his friend "nobita" is indeed of his help he will just reach fro his pocket and get weird, funny yet usable thing that will help his friends.. i have a collection of doraemon stuff like displays, pen, keychain, phoen accessories, bin bag etc..
@valeria1 (2723)
It is my fav girllllllll! How are you? Let me see what you wrote... Oh that is so cute, is like Mc Giver in the cartoons? I have to check it out, thank you for your comment!
oh thnks for the having me as your fave girl hehehehe...i just your topics interesting enough for me to post my idea... it is so sweet of you to take your time to check on doraemon, if you do you will also enjoy it, it really brings out the child in me everytime..lols thnks
@goldeneagle (6775)
I liked Tom and Jerry, Scooby, and the looney toons with road runner and elmer fudd and all those...I also liked the Flintstones...Hong Kong Fui was pretty good too...
@valeria1 (2723)
Oh yeah the Road Runner, bip bip! hahaha. I am having fun here!
I love Invader Zim. I think it is one of the funniest cartoons ever. I used to love Cow and Chicken too. Way back in the day it was the classics like GI Joe, Wonder Twins, Smurfs, Captain Planet and stuff like that.
@valeria1 (2723)
Nice, thank you for sharing!
@Tasche (138)
• Ethiopia
I like Popeye and his Olive.
@valeria1 (2723)
I like them also, just that Olive saying Popeyyyyyyyyyye! LOL