What kind of people are you? Tircky question..;)

Who am I? - It's hard to now who you really are inside..
Indonesia
If you ask yourself, "who are you?" How will you answer it? I thought it won't be as easy as we thought it would be. Will you simply answer, "I'm a/an ____ (stating your occupation), or just your name? How well can you describe yourself.. Are you going to mention your perssonality? I realise now that this is a tricky question? Anyone dares to answer?
@nahidbd (731)
• Bangladesh
It is a tough question to answer. But I recently found the summary about myself. I have thought so many good things in my mind but I have done so many wrong things in my life.
Not bad.. Describing the good and bad things about yourself also answer the who-are-you question.. Thank you for sharing..
@nahidbd (731)
• Bangladesh
I am a computer professional. I am running a computer business over 8 years in "Dhaka", capital of "Bangladesh".
Wow.. If I have any question about computer, please answer me, ok? Have a nice day!
@mstriguna (418)
Pretty difficult question man. As soon as I saw this post so many thoughts came into my mind. I am working in.... I am a professional. I am a selfish guy I am a guy who gives respect to others I am a guy who hates girls I am a guy who love to be happy always I am a guy who always wants to enjoy. I am so many. Lot of confusions are also there for me to answer this question. hmmm.
Wow.. great! You're honest.. You seem understand my point! Tricky, right?
Yeah thats really tricky. Hey thanks man. Thanks for rating it as BR. :) This is my third rating and my name is Triguna. :) Triguna means - Three Gunas. and in my lot it is achieving multiples of 3 BR's :) And I achieved my first milestone with this post :). I am so happy today. :) Thank you so much for making my day man. :) :) :)
@kerriannc (4281)
• Jamaica
Who are you? Well to start off I am a female, born Jamaican. A typist by profession and an easy going person. I love to laugh and read books. My friends say that I am sometimes selfish, yes sometimes I love to be by myself and I love children although I don't have any. I love to volunteer and give to charities. Well I guess this is it.
Well hi there! Thank you for sharing. You sound like an interesting person!