do u believe in friendship b4 love

@aengra4 (363)
hi, do u think that friendship is the simple and the best way to get love.friendship remains forever but love is not necessarily remains forever.do u still rely on friendship before proposing ur love. what do u think........
Yes i belier in friendship before love.. Because you gotta have a friendship before you have a relationship that is my own opionin, i think that i have to be someones friend before i become intimate with them..
@aengra4 (363)
so, if i can be ur friend ..........before love.......lol
@LadyMarissa (12162)
Me & my 1 true love were friends for several years before admitting we were in love. However, I knew from the first day we met that I loved him...just didn't wanna be too forward & scare him away. I think that bein friends first gives you the opportunity to learn the best part of that person & learn to love them for who they are. The biggest mistake you can make is to try & change them afterwards.
Friendship is the foundation of love. There is no such thing as love at first sight. Love undergoes process like a larvae metamorphosed into a butterfly. You have to be friends first before you can say that you are in love with that person. Through friendship, you will know the real character of the person, including his dark personalities. And then you decide whether you like to be with him or not. Through friendship the feelings were developed. By being together you build a mutual attachment. And then you realized that one of you is in love with the other. I experienced it many times. Cheers!
@fwidman (11515)
Friendship first, always. If you are not friends with the person you love, that love will not last. Maybe it is not love, but simply lust. If you are going to spend years with another person, you better actually like them