Do you recycle?

Forever in a landfill - To recycle or not to recycle?
@SusanLee (1920)
I just dropped a plastic drink bottle in the garbage can and instantly my conscience pricked me. I recalled that commercial that shows a plastic water bottle and the caption says 'forever in a landfill' or something like that. So I took the bottle out and I guess I'll make something to save all my plastic in. Any ideas out there on other ways of recycling?
@jer31558 (3683)
Though this may not pertain to recycling, I have seen people take those drink bottles and use them for crafts. The ones I liked the best was a birdfeeder made from a 2 liter drink bottle.
@SusanLee (1920)
Hi jer, I've seen bottles used for crafts too. It's amazing what people can come up with. I'm afraid we go through to many bottles to make up the difference in crafts. My husband works for a company that uses resin in it's products and they have asked the families of their employees to start saving all their bottles and plastic grocery bags so they can use them to help off set the price of the resin. I think it's a good idea. So far I have been slow to do my part. I will now though.
Yes I do we keep it only for a week or two and gave it to someone who most needed it. He is a man who roam around with cart, who buys and sell junk items. It's our way of helping that man. Sometimes, we gave him old clothes or anything not in used anymore or just stack up in one corner. But still, there are many things I keep to be used in the near future.