whose a member of facebook?

I just signed up a few nights ago and found my boyfriends sister on there, so far she's the only friend i have because most of my friends are members of myspace. i think so far facebook is better as far as no one spamming. i hd to delete my myspace account because of hackers.
@redkathy (3375)
Hi floridachick, I like facebook too. I have a myspace, started that years ago but rarely visit. Seems that one has more control with facebook and they tell you what is and isn't part of their site, like the apps!
I know how you feel, because this has happened to me. For months, I had a facebook account and only had three friends. I tried to find people and had no luck. After a while I searched for ways to delete my account and did it. If you go to your account preferences, it'll have a place to say you want to delete your account. Good luck and best wishes!
@mEisky (825)
oh..yearyt,!im a member of faebook && myspace as well.But i am not enjoying myspace at all..