Bad storms the last 2 nights

@guss2000 (2234)
Last night we had a big thunder/lightening/ wind storm. It knocked over my very heavy outdoor table AND destoryed my sun umbrella! I had to run and chase the thing down in the pouring rain because I was afraid that it would smash thru someone's house or car window. I thought I could fix the umbrella, but the wires are so mangled, it seriously looks like it was picked up by a twister. Tonight, we didn't have as much wind but it was super thundery! THe lightening was unbelievable! I was suprised that during either storm we did not lose power. Did any other east coasters have bad storms the last two nights?
Yes we did the last two days and nights both with lightning and thunder. Today it has been terenchil down pours with off and on lightning and thunder. This weather has been really crazy this summer couple days fine then we get hit with severe weather what is going on only god knows. I hope and pray the nice weather decieds to come back real soon I miss the sun.
@guss2000 (2234)
Luckily, all of our storms came in during the night so it didn't interfere with the day--- but still the lightening and thunder were amazing! I was so shocked that we didn't lose our power.
@freak369 (4702)
We didn't get hit with them last night but we did get some bad wind and hail this morning. The weird thing was that by mid afternoon the sun was out, it wasn't humid and it started to really cool off when the sun went down. I've got all the windows open and am enjoying some fresh air for the moment but I know this isn't going to last long ...
@guss2000 (2234)
That sounds like our weather tonight! All day it was sorta mild, still hot but not as humid. Tonight, it is cooler outside then in our house, so we opened the windows. The fresh air really does feel good!