forget

Pakistan
have you ever forgotten your life partner's ( or would be} birthday ... and were reminded next by your partner? what was your reaction ?
@dextornap (333)
No i never forgetten or i never ever forget my Girlfriend birthday or any special day of our life. That's a special day. She born on that day just for me. then how to forget yaar. I dont want to make her feel bad on that date. so i make myself remained me everyday that after these days her birthday is coming. and i got such a girlfriend that even i want to forget, she never let me do that. she starts preparing her a week ago to born again. she force me to take her shopping and pack her birthday gift after giving order what she want me to give her on that day.So i never have to think for her gift also.
@heart4u (409)
no i havent forget our anniv date or his birthday and as well him also he never also did forget my birthday and our anniversarry but if ever he will il first ask for a certain reason till i know the reason maybe thats the time i should react or get angry with him for forgetting the date hehe.. we should not react negatively on things we should hailed first for an explanation before we do react.
• Pakistan
thanks for your response
@lyzabelle (1669)
That happened to me and my boyfriend. It was his 32th birthday and i totally forgotten about. He mentioned about it after three days. I really felt so guilty. I apologize to him and he just accepted it with a big smile.