true or false...

@bombshell (11266)
Germany
In Europe this show in television that China is the future.Is it true that china is the future?.... your opinion please thank you.
What show??? My email does not say what show you are referring to?
@bombshell (11266)
whiteheather,sorry i dont get your point.
@bombshell (11266)
i mean what do you mean of referring to?
You wrote "in Europe this show in television" What show in television??? What is the name of the show??? I cannot be any clearer!
@Lakota12 (42684)
Am not sure not seen this show But one would hope not for they dont really being pro life what I have read they only want you to have 2 kids no more also long time ago they set the girl child outside to die all they wanted was boys to put in the military. This has probably changed for I read this many many years ago
@bombshell (11266)
HI Lakota this story was true about having only 2 kids because too many people already and they even have story that if you dont follow to have only 2 kids the couple will pay a big money to the government but only a certain areas. but about the boy millitary not sure i have seen in a movie but not sure in real story. thanks for the reply and i really appreciate it!
@Lakota12 (42684)
your so welcome and I wish I could find where I read that to see if its true but then China dont show you all what goes on there guess we would have to go to the games and see if we could see how young their military kids are huh?
@Lakota12 (42684)
thanks for BR
@Cannonball (3636)
• France
Economist say like this but if it means the future is eating cats and dogs I won't be a part of it
@bombshell (11266)
thanks for the opinion dear
@ferdzNK (3214)
Hi Bombshell, I really can't tell but definitely they are not the sleeping giant anymore. You know how things are they're just weather weather.
@bombshell (11266)
hello ferdzNK yes they are not sleeping giant.the latest was they ordered lots of Airbuss A380 the biggest Airlines i think they are second country who ordered lots of it.