nothing better

@shelly43 (1197)
Australia
i love to just chill at home these days with my friends, since i got sick i dont go out that much anymore, but they will pop in and spend hours with me.i love just hanging at home and having a few drinks ( mine is a cuppa) lol they have a drink..i miss them all sooo much and cant wait till i feel a lot better so i can hit tye town with them, if i ever can again but i will sure give it a go... tell me if you love just chilling at home with your friends, sitting back enjoying them in a quiet place lol instead of a noisy place where really we cant even hear each other talk.... i know my answer and its staying at home relaxing with my girls... hugssssssssssssssssssss
@roysville (496)
I just like to stay at home and be with my kids. If ever I go out, it's always with my kids. I really don't go out much with my friends, although if I am invited I sure would find time to accept the invitation.
@shelly43 (1197)
my one and only baby is 22 and she doesnt live at home, i love to go out but being home has made me enjoy my time at home not going out not that i gpo out a lot wih the girls my hubby would get a bit angry if i was to do that which i would do anyhow..my hubby has his night out and so do i so its a good thing, it works for us but may not work for others.. hugsssssssssssssssss
@shelly43 (1197)
my baby is 21,she turns 22 in nov!!! it sent off b4 i could fix it lol...
@riyasam (16578)
i can not go out much now,so i just spend my time at home chatting on phone with my friends.of course,my hubby tells me ,i am gossiping.i retort back saying that he is jealous as he does not have much friends.lol.and there is no time to feel bored with two naughty kids around.phew!!!!!!!!!!1
@shelly43 (1197)
lol i bet you busy and on the go most days lol... yer you tell your hubby thats what this is about gossiping and making great new friends lol.. you sound very happy you and your family thats great.. hugssssssssss
@MsTickle (24962)
You're so lucky that you have friends you can do that with. I have no close friends where I live and the idle chatter of mere acquaintances does nothing for me, sadly. I'm happy for you though.
@shelly43 (1197)
oww thank you sweetie, well you have us all on here and i know we are all just chatting away but it is a close friendship a few of us will make and thats what makes this great.. if you ever need an ear im here always.. hugsssssss
I am definitely a home body. I do like to go out from time to time and if I haven't gone out in awhile I get a little stir crazy. For the most part though I love just hanging out at home whether with my friend, or my sister, or my boyfriend. I just love to relax, kick back, watch a couple movies, maybe play a little Wii or just spend the time alone and read. If I had to choose one over the other it would definitely be staying at home.
@shelly43 (1197)
that great as i said im now enjoying being at home with friends and family its just so relaxing.. yes i think i will be like soon where i wont miss going out i will have them come here, im really enjoying this time and i think ive had my fun out.. hugsssss
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey shell, wish I could come over and chill wicha! That would be so fun! I want to visit where you live! You have all those cute animals. I'd probably never want to go home. I'll be you're house is so cute! I prefer chillin' at home then going out to a noisy place any day. The only time I like to go out is once and awhile go for a nice dinner. That's pretty much it. Other than that I like just staying home, mabe sitting outside talking to friends and neighbors. I live such an exciting life don't I!
@shelly43 (1197)
sweetie its what makes you happy and to me you seem such a very relaxed happy lady and i think you are wonderful.. you are welcome here anytime my sweet friend but make it when its warm lol its freakn freezing here at the moment, im sure we wuld get along wonderfully..you make me smile with your beautiful replies.. hugssss
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi Shelly, I can relate to that. I had to quit work in March 2007 because of my Spinal Stenosis. It's lowe spinal degenerative disks and they are pinching off the nerves going into my legs making it difficult to sit, stand or walk very far. Anyway I spent the day today with one of my sisters and her daughter and grand daughter. It was great. I haven't made any new friends since I moved back home from Ca. I miss my friends from Ca. I'm really happy to hear you have friends that love you and comfort you. You look and sound like a really fun young lady. And I have no doubt that you will hit the town sooner than you think. Hugs to you Leenie
@shelly43 (1197)
hi hun, it is great having my friends they are truely ones i will keep forever..i hope lol, im glad you had a great day with your family i to love those days..i have a sis that lives up bush and its a good hour and a half away so the drive up to see them is great..im sorry to hear about your illness i hope your not in too much pain..have a wonderful night and i hope that msg sent to you.. hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yes Shelly there is nothing more that I like to do than kick back at home with a few friends and enjoy the evening together socializeing and playing some cards or watching a movie. It's great tat your friends can come to you seeing you can't go out because of your illness. I do hope you get to get back out there soon with them for a night on the town and live it up. These kinds of friends are known as your true friends for you don't find to many like this hold onto them and treasure them always. :)
@shelly43 (1197)
hi sweetie, yes very true i lost one friend not too long ago and i really do miss her but i think im better off with out her in my life, and yes the ladies i have are just such fun loving gals i love them lots..yer its great they take the time to come see me, but they would miss me like i would miss them if we didnt see each other ..so i enjoy our nights in..i love playing picturnary its a cool game, we do lots .. hugsssssssssssssssssssss goodnight lol i was heading to bed 10 mins ago but i like to reply to you all..