i ammm sssooooo tiredd.....okay, but still posting here...

okay i am tired people, i just finished cleaning our newly renovated bathroom. but why am i posting???? because i need to. lol yup! i only have about seven more days to pay out. and if i can't post enough i would not qualify!!!! argggh... i have sort of liked the fact that monthly, i am getting sort of a paycheck from mylot and this month, sadly i have not earned my keep. so i doing double time because if not, that means i would not get a paycheck for july and that is not nice!!!! arrrgggh...hehehe that is why i need to post. okay for now, i will just take a bath. because i smell so bad, and also so that i could just wash my tiredness away. good day to you all and God bless you! take care! see you in a while! lol
@luvstochat (6916)
I hope your bathroom looks nice and clean then! I know what you mean about posting to qualify for payment. I have not qualified yet for this month but I should be able to if I can get some posting in everyday. I really want to make payout I makepout every month and love to see that email that mylot just sent me money from paypal. Happy Mylotting.
@checapricorn (16072)
Hi spoiled, I know you can do it...Anyway, I am also doing a lot of hard work and overtime here..LOL! I want to qualify since it will be my Mother and Sister's Birthday by August and I want to give them something from my own money..LOL! I believed I will be able to do it!
@bonbon664 (3480)
Don't take a bath! You'll get your freshly clean tub all dirty!
I'm tired too. But I'm still posting. I hope I can reach 500 posts soon.