Who do I vote for?

@patgalca (14133)
Orangeville, Ontario
I am watching Last Comic Standing right now. The viewers are supposed to vote tonight. The Comics are about to perform. Who do I vote for? There is only one girl left. Should I go for GIRL POWER? No woman has won Last Comic Standing. Or do I go for my fellow Canadian, who I'm not sure should be there because he has done some professional stuff here in Canada already, hosting TV shows and stuff. And I don't think he is absolutely hilarious. Or should I vote for who is really funny? The guy who does imitations is pretty good. The British guy is pretty funny too. Decisions, decisions. What should I do?
@maddysmommy (16243)
Vote for the one who is funny :)
@patgalca (14133)
• Orangeville, Ontario
That means I won't be voting for my fellow Canadian, unfortunately. I think the girl is pretty funny and worth voting for. She has won two challenges already. She won the last one by 68% against two other comics. She rocks!
@maddysmommy (16243)
Well there's your answer - vote for the girl who's funny!
@patgalca (14133)
• Orangeville, Ontario
*SOB* Can't. I knew we wouldn't be able to vote by phone, but they won't let us Canadians vote online either. I always get to vote on ABC for shows like Dancing with the Stars. It's time the U.S. included Canadians, especially since they went around the world to get their comedians.
@stephcjh (32385)
I am watching the show right now also. I like the guy who does the immitations also. I have not watched it every week to know who is the best comic. I kind of like the girl also. she is pretty funny. I will have to watch more of the show to be able to decide who is the funniest one left.
@patgalca (14133)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I didn't think about it at the time, but the guy that does imitations is already going through to the next round because he got immunity. So I can't vote for him anyway. I do think the girl is pretty funny.
@Fishmomma (11562)
Its girl power, as she is funny and deserves the spot. She has already had to defend her position several weeks, as she isn't getting the respect from the male comedians. I believe its time for a women to win and we have a funny one this season.
@raydene (9875)
You vote for the one that makes you laugh the hardest and the most! It really doesn't matter where he/she is from but the best job done. Anyhooooo that is the way I would see it..but that's just meeee.lol xxoxoxoxoxo