Driving on the wrong side of the road.

@alpha7 (1910)
France
Who exactly is driving on the wrong side of the road,is it the ones driving on the left or those driving on the right,surely someone is driving on the wrong side of the road,what of someone who is use to left hand drive and visited a right hand drive Country with his Car? Should there be a problem?
@sunkissed (4332)
Well this would be a big adjustment for me I would think. I am from the United states and used to driving on the right side of the road all of my life, if I were to go to another country, it would take me a very long time to adjust, because I am 56 years old.But my niece did move to Germany last year, I can not wait to hear from her and see how bit was for her learning to drive on the other side of the road.I know she will have some storys to tell me!!
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
It won't be easy,considering the fact of the age as well.
@sunkissed (4332)
Yea, you are right, considering my age, it would be quit an adjustment.Thanks for best response.
we drive on the right side of the road lol and that is the left! couldnt imagin driving on the right it would just be wierd lol
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
You got the joke,thanks.
@valeria1 (2724)
I think is funny you coming with this, are you talking about England and Australia for example? I think would be hard for me to adapt but I do not think is a right or wrong side of the road! LOL
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
Just a joke.
• New Zealand
Hi alpha. Where I come from the wrong side of the road is the left side of the roads of New Zealand. I had to think a minute there. Catch ya later pretty_babe
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Hmm.. nice one. We're always on a right-hand drive road and I haven't experienced driving on the left side. To be honest, I'm not really sure how I'd drive on the other side. I may get a bit confused especially at intersections. I think I'll do fine but I'll take probably a few minutes to adjust to it. Take care!