If you will be given $100 to spend, what will you buy?

I will buy groceries for my family and food in the supermarket. If I have more, medicines for my father and toys for my kids. What about you?
@baileycows (3669)
I would go buy me a dress for church Sunday and my daughter some new clothes.
@nutanjain (898)
firstly congratulations to you taht your friends list has gone upto 200 nad now you can use emoticons easily which will increase your earnings and also i have not received so much of money so far from my lot or any other website but when i will recive them i will do exactl ythe same but a large part would be saved from thet and with that amount i will buy a new computer table
@Wizzywig (7859)
Well, it has to be either the groceries or a tank of fuel for the car I'm afraid. If I had more I'd put it aside for the next lot of household fuel bills.
@MizukiZHR (611)
Hey,goddessofbeauty,If I am given $100 to spend,then I think I will use it to buy some CDs I want because I like music very much and in fact I am saving money for the CDs.
@lynnchua (3416)
Hmm what will I buy if I will be given a $100. Clothing and shoes for my kids. I don't think you can get much thing for a $100.
@chenmeiyi (973)
You are selfless,great,i should learn from you. If i get 100USD,i will buy clothes for mother and father,and also buy one for myself.
@chenmeiyi (973)
You are selfless,great,i should learn from you. I think i will buy cloths for mother and father.and also buy one for myself.
@bamakelly (5194)
That sounds like a good idea to have 100.00 today. I don't have it, however I would like to buy some new clothes and shoes for my son. I would buy some clothes for myself and some odds and ends for my house. I would probably like to go out to lunch and get my son something special. That money wouldn't last too long though.