Strange Hobbies

@valeria1 (2723)
Does anyone in myLot collect odd things?
I read, and then save, a lot of newspapers. For some reason I feel that ooh, that article is important! I have to keep it. But lately it has been turning into a stockpile and recently I threw about half of them away cold-turkey-style. I also collect magazines. I have about 30 subscriptions from back in summer of 2006. I am an aspiring writer and I believe that every piece of journalism and writing read and analyzed makes YOU in-turn a better writer.
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you for answering and I can tell you that you write fantascally, just keep going and I will buy your book!
@petiksmode (2986)
i have a collection of tickets, resto tickets, concert ticket or events...but hey not all just all tickets but the tickets i have shared in a special moments with my friends...and then i paste it in my journal for that certain day..this will remind me how special the day is.. for instance last week when i went to dine with my long lost friends i keep the ticket...they known me for that so if i forget to have the ticket they are the ones who give the tickets to me and remind me what to write at the back of it... i also collect cents and put it in my piggy bank...even in the public vehicles whenever i see cents i pick it up...so i get strange looks sometimes lols..but there are others who help me pick the cents though lols..
@valeria1 (2723)
You are fantastic! You have such cool ideas always amazes me. Thank you!