Does prayers really works?

@Anne19 (300)
I have been fond of praying ever since I can remember. I pray at the comfort room, in my room, in the car, in school and yes even when I am at the party and at the mall. I'm not a religion fanatic or something, but I just feel like I can talk to God about everything and whenever I might be. I always asked for his guidance, courage, strength, patience and to further strengthen my faith no him. I pray more when I'm sad, depress, brokenhearted, devastated but most specially when I am happy and at peace. I thank him for his presence in my life always. I remember, there was this article that says we can talk to God about our anger because he is very understanding that he can take it, he can take all our pains and the anguish that we felt. There are times I talked to him that way too, but I know he understand. He has given me angels to make my burden more lighter. And whenever I pray I feel like I can just achieve everything. And I know if there's one thing that really works in this life, it's praying. It really does works.
@mEisky (825)
Well,just have some faith in God.Im sure He'll do anyhing for us..Hmm.I love to pray.i love talking with him even im only d one who's talking.lol..
@Anne19 (300)
I agree with you totally. Thanks for dropping by.
@AshleyHasan (1024)
Yes I absolutely agree with you! Prayer does work. Prayer is a weapon which we can use when ever we want to. I always pray to God when ever I feel like.
@Anne19 (300)
I'm glad to know some people still feel that way. Everyday, I see my prayers working and it's just so wonderful...