WINSTER winnings

Almost Free - After discount through WINSTER.COM the movie is $3.25
@webeishere (36377)
Does anyone else play on the site.. www.winster.com I have been here for 2 weeks only. I cashed in a $9 Papa Johns Pizza card and used that already. Today I cashed in a $7 movie ticket and am going to see "The Dark Knight" tonight and it will cost me $3.25 only. Have you played at winster? Have you won and or used any of the gift cards etc? I love this site and I am a gold member with the same name as I use here. Thanks. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@wisconsin26 (3861)
I have never heard of the site before, maybe i might go ahead and check into it sense you do get things for it.. Sounds pretty interesting as well and not to mention very real... Thanks for sharing the site with us..
@webeishere (36377)
It has a lot of various games to earn points. Then you cash the points in for the gift cards etc. very easy to get them as well. As a non paying member you get 200 free spins/plays per day you sign in. I am a gold member through paypal and it costs $9.99 monthly. With the Gold membership I get 800 spins each day I sign in and play. I love the site. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Great thanks I just seen the site and it looks very interesting I will sign up for it.. I seen the person above me asked if you had a referral and you said you didn't like people under you so I won't even ask for one lol...Thanks again Grandpa Bob!
@webeishere (36377)
Okay. Hahahaha! I don't send referrals at all to anyone for the sites I am a member. If they want to join I say just give them the site addy and let them join themselves. Have fun. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
I have not heard of that site but will have to check it out. I stay so busy playing on pogo and don't win anything except for tokens. hahaha Thank you for telling us about it. If I join I will look for you if there is a way to do that.
@tyc415 (5706)
Oh how funny. I am so glad you posted that as a response because I would have been looking for Grandpa Bob. When you said you use the same name there as here that is the only one that come to mind.
@webeishere (36377)
hahahaha! You're welcomed. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@razcal2267 (15577)
I swore I was not going to sign up to that site but I was broken down by a friend and have been a member since June 14th. I am a Silver member right now but as of next month will be a basic one. I have not cashed out on a prize yet but I am getting there. I cal always be found playing match maker when there and like you I use the same name as I do here.
@webeishere (36377)
I play the slots of course. HAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@razcal2267 (15577)
I cant play that or burger buddy. I get dizzy from all the spinning.
• Marion, Kansas
You are the first person I have heard of that is doing anything there. I never have even looked at it. Do you have a referral link, or do we just look for you as a friend. Tell me more, if you get the chance.
@webeishere (36377)
Just look for me under this name there as well. I don't like people signing under me. If you join then look for me there. Thanks. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dragon54u (31298)
I just looked at it and it costs money? I'm not good at winning things, so I don't pay for memberships. Is there a free membership?
@dragon54u (31298)
Thank you both for the information!
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well I might be getting prizes had you sent me the link like you promised lol.
@webeishere (36377)
Jus join normally. All I would get is free points. www.winster.com HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY !!~
@Sherry12 (2475)
I'm also a gold member. I really like winster and have won lots of Amazon Gift Certificates. I like playing slots the best.
@webeishere (36377)
Yeah Ive 3 prizes cashed and used so far in about 2 weeks time. \HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@walijo2008 (4649)
I've never heard of winster, my friend and I have been getting into these survey websites to win stuff, if its free that is. Is it safe to use and is it free? I might check it out...
@webeishere (36377)
Yes you can join for free. I also did not see any limit as to Country of origin either. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
dang - addicted already! now i'm playing slots at the office...
lol that's funny I was playing too and yes it is very addictive for sure.. Grandpa bob surely gave us a great site to waste some time at and not to mention win free things..
@jerzgirl (7804)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
Thanks for sharing this - I'd never heard of it either. I'm checking it out now, but it's throwing fits, having problems with communication (something about interruptions), so we shall see. Might be somewhere else I can have some fun without going broke!! LOL
@lucy02 (5017)
I haven't tried that site yet. I may check that out. I did win $250 on a single spin at netwinner.com. last year. I wasn't able to get much after that but they also have gift cards you can get when you build up points.
@boxieblue (336)
thanks for the link... i will see what it is all about
@cjgrooms (4457)
I haven't heard of it but i like to play word games so i will definitely look at it. Thanks!
@webeishere (36377)
They have a game called "Spell Squad" I haven't played it though. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@bonbon664 (3480)
Sounds good...does it work for Canadians too? I'll check it out.
@carolscash (9503)
I do play on winster,but I haven't won anything yet. I have been there longer than you. However, I just play the free 200 spins per day that I am given. I would like to win my first prize and start on a second one. I may try for the pizza one next. It would be a nice treat for my kids. I use the same name there too so if anyone wants to join us they will have 2 friends to start with.
@reinydawn (11651)
Oh man, that can be so addicting!!!
@whittby (3073)
Well, I had to come back and comment on winster. Since you introduced this discussion, as you may know, I joined. I have been having so much fun on there. Especially the slots - great group of people and combining for the jackpots is as fun as it gets. I haven't been spending what little computer time solely on myLot but dividing it up. I'm working toward my gift certificate. Only at 770,000. How have you earned so much? Did you join? I'm going to join this week and get more tokens daily.
@skinnychick (6937)
I still am a member of Winster but don't play there often anymore. The site runs really slow now since the upgrade. The points for the games went down and prize values went up so it bummed me out. Once in awhile you can find me on there. Dannigirl5173 is my winster name.
I have never head of that web site I must check it out.
@whittby (3073)
I went over and used up all my free spins today. Everyone is really nice over there. I learned how to trade slots spins, and I played the jewel match too. If I hadn't run out of spins I think I would have been there a whole lot longer. thanks for the head up on this site. I might upgrade if I still am having this much fun there in a week or so. I also sent you a friend request - that would be pambeeme...