Have You Ever Become So Depressed That You're Almost Euphoric?

Well his has been a rotten week for me. I mean absolutely totally rotten. I can't get much worse, just ask my husand. LOL So, the latest $hit to hit the fan is that my favourite radio station just changed owners, and one of my favourite radio shows, the reason why I like Mondays so much, is aou to go down the crapper. Anyway, I'm listening to that station, to the Friday night oldies program, just enjoying the crap out of the music. Kindof like one's last meal before execution, I would imagine. Let's have one last lobster dinner together, and drink ourselves silly. So here I sit laughing like an idiot, in the midst of an avalanche of $hit hitting every fan in the eff-ing city. Anyone else ever had this feeling? It's weird. I wonder what kind of dreams I'm going to have tonight.
i have.. i have been really creative at times when i get depressed so i would be depressed and the a high off of my creativity in a way..
I know that feeling.
@Vladilyich1 (1454)
I've been in this condition for years!!!!They've gotten rid of their highest rated program. They are changing call letters. They got rid of their two best jocks. The next thing I predict is that it will be all Rap all the time!
Yeah. And I've got the perfect call letters for a Canadian rap station. C R A P !!!! tehehehehehehe
@riyasam (16571)
hey...................can u predict something good for me!!!i badly need it.
@riyasam (16571)
oh...birds of the same feather.i think i have really forgotten what happiness is.when i go into severe depressions,i mylot more.ofcourse i do laugh and talk much to hide my tears.
Hi friend, Don't be too emotion.First come out of it.See we are just people.See no one in this world live happily.Everybody have problem in some way or other.Just take each and every thing easily friend.We come alone and we go alone.So i can't understand meanwhile people go into depression state.Ofcourse i too faced some problems but a person who overcomes from it are really good and can do things in a systematic way.Please cool down your self by listening to music or see comedy shows in mylaptop for some time.I think when you are in mylot site why do you get into depression state.There is no depression for mylotters in mylot site friend Keep smiling.Everything would be done happily and easily. Have a nice weekend.
Well said.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well i take it every weekend and at during festival months i never miss vacations, that my best depression relieving out of mechanical life.
@KrauseHome (35507)
Well, a lot of times I think all of us at one time or another can say they have been thru something like this, and we can all relate as well. Sometimes when there are major things of change happening around us, we just are not ready for them, and expect all of the Good things to come back again as well. Even if it takes time for people to either accept or reject New things going on around them, this can be a matter of taste as well, and that is when the Best thing is to be open and give something a chance for a change, and then go from there. Hopefully things will end up better than you thought they would as well.
@chrislotz (8203)
Since this discussion is three months old, it looks like you survived. We always survive and it makes us stronger. I am sorry to hear you had such a shi??y week and hopefully you got over it and now those days seem so far away. I have some bad days too, we all do I am sure, but they pass and hopefully things get better. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes we find out later on what that reason was and sometimes we never find out, but just know there is a reason. Life doesn't just happen.
@raydene (9874)
Honey..You can not tell me anything about depression! Life is not always nice to us and of late I am having a hard time seeing any good in most days. I sometime don't want to wake up in the AM! I'll send you a huge Sweets..Keep your chin up! xoxoxoxoxoxo
@winterose (39917)
yes I have done that before but not for losing a radio show, for losing a friend, or an animal or a job though.
@ElicBxn (60894)
I now about those radio stations changing hands. A station I liked in Houston - all Beatles all the time - became a Spanish language station and a fun, classic rock station is now a christian music station - boring!