Thinkbux - will a second payment make you change your mind?

@Emiese (994)
Sweden
A couple of days ago I started a discussion and asked if you would consider joining Thinkbux on the base of what I wrote in that discussion. I only got a few responses then, so therefore I will now like to add to that information I wrote then, that I again requested for a payout last night, and that I received it within 6h, even though it is Saturday! For me, this site keeps getting better and better. My second payout received well within the time of 24h that they promise, a low payout of only 5$ and about 10 ads daily worth 1 cent each. Of course I have the payment proof, for both payments on my blog! There you will also find the link if you are interested! So, what do you think, will the second payout tip you over in favour of the site?
@bbjwlsn (263)
Hi emi, how are you? My daughter is a member of Thinkbux, so I am going to join under her. I didn't know about it, so thank you for posting so that I found out about it.
@Emiese (994)
• Sweden
I understand that, hope both of you makes some dollars on Thinkbux :)