I miss my best friend.. huhuhu

my best friend went to another country to work and it has been 3 months. it has been a huge adjustment for me. i miss her. i guess, we are all growing up and moving on with our lives. just the same, it's painful change for me. would you feel the same way?
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Don't think about her so much. I miss her but we are in the internet world. You can always have time to chat with her. I also have a best friend school and we never met again for a long time. But we happen to meet again through the internet. She is now working and lives in the Arabs. That is very very far from where I am now. KEEP SMILING = NEIL
thanks for the reply. how true but sometimes, physical presence means alot to me
@nylnemnad (166)
i miss all my friends too. specially my friends way back in college. we had so much fun together. i was mess up when we all get separated after graduation. life then was so free. no problems to think about at home regarding work unlike right now. i really hate growing up. i miss my friends and the fun.
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi shiloh! who is this best friend? where did she go? by the way, have you not considered where she went? you might want to go there as a stepping stone to canada? what do you think? i mean you know, you can take small steps... what happened to you canada application anyway? okay, hoping the best for you! God bless you and have a happy sunday! :) take care friend!
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Yeah! When a good friend leaves you fo another country, he may be in your mind but the lack of physical contact can be devastating, Just try to make telephone contacts and keep your friendship alive-but your friendship will never be the same again.
@lilaclady (28240)
Yes losing friends one way or another is a very sad part of life, it is like the innocense of childhood is gone and everyone moves on, hopefully your paths will cross again.