when taking a bath what do you use?

A picture of a "tabo" - i use this and a pail when taking a bath
do you use a shower or a pail? Using a pail and a "tabo"?( sorry i do not know the English term) using a pail and "tabo" helps in conservation of water while using a shower is quite consuming 'coz not all the waters falls on your body and it is really quite uncontrollable..we here in our house we use a pail and "tabo" and sometimes a shower too..
@jinxky (2251)
im using a pail coz i bathe warm water every morning & we dont have a hot & cold shower lol
hehehehe..you do not like to bathe in a cold water? it will make you really awake once it touches your body..hehehe i have tried it and it had made me jump
@jinxky (2251)
NO! hehehe.. yeah i tried it & it makes me chill hehehe..
@jinxky (2251)
i just bathe cold water if the weather is warm hehehe..
@eihdra (3116)
hi kaezy.. A "tabo" is called a dipper.. I didn't know it either so I asked my husband .. Since water here in our country is becoming more and more scarce each day, moreso, during hot summer days, we are always using a pail and a dipper. At least you consume only what you need and still able to re-use it afterwards. Let me explain further for our friends in other countries, if they are not familiar with it yet.. You see, when using your pail and dipper in taking a shower or a bath, the water you used to wash off your hair can still be used to flush the toilet. Just let it flow on another basin or pail so you can catch the water. In that way, you get to use the same water twice for different purposes. We only use the shower when my kids wanna pretend that it's raining in the bathroom. What we do is let the kids sit on a very large basin so as to catch the water from the shower and re-use it for the toilet..
thanks for the info i was thinking too if it is a dipper or what..hehehe^_^
@kun2349 (23475)
I will use a shower as it's much more comfortable, without me having always to bend down for the water in the pail.. ANd when i'm using the shower, both my hands will be free and it's much more convenient too.. Also the shower will be like rain drops falling on me and i like the feeling ^_^ hehe
@salonga (27982)
It's tabo and pail for me. I'm not contented with shower. It's just like bathing in the rain only. But tabo and pail makes me feel really clean. And yes you are right, you can conserve water with it. But my son loves shower and I can't convince him to try tabo coz he feels shower are made for showering and even told me... why did we ever install a shower if it will not serve the purpose.
hehehehe your son is "pilosopo"
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Over head showers it is more conveniently, water just rains on you!
more convenient but it doesn't help in conserving water..
@reckon21 (3487)
i used tabo when taking a bath. I'm not satisfied with a shower. And i agree with you that it conserve water.
hehehehe..^_^ when i am using an overhead shower it feels like as if i still have soaps in my body..
@zer0charly (5618)
when I am staying with my mom, I do use a shower.. it was convenient that you just have to wait for the water to run through your body, rather than to use the water dipper, a lot of effort though. now, that I am living with my father, since we do have a small bathroom and we don't have a shower, I don't have any choice but to use that dipper. and I do appreciate it especially during cold weather. I can choose the part of my body which I just wanted to wash/wet.
@magojordan (3254)
I use the shower most of the time but sometimes I use a pail too. Our shower has a flexible head and a detachable hose that makes it reach all areas of the body. I just set it on low so that it wouldn't consume too much water.
@misty99 (736)
It depends on what weather we have here.If it's winter and the water gets so cold we use shower (using both hot and cold water).Since we are experiencing a very hot season.At night wee fill the bath tub with water to be use the next day.And of course that's where we use the "tabo" (pail). It is typical for Filipino families to have "tabo" inside their bathroom.And anywhere Filipino goes,we bring this "culture" we have grown to
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,kaezy!I am from India reporting that we prefer cold shower bath as it is a hot country.I personally like shower bath because i feel as if i am bathing in the rains.thanx.