Mozilla firefox 3.0.1

@dreamssri (1796)
hello, i just now updated my firefox!!! But i can find nothing new in that...can you find any improvement??
@movicont (495)
It's quite a bit lighter and faster. I remember when I got my hands on the FF3beta, I was extremely excited that it now switched from tab to tab at superb speed. Compared to Firefox 2, it really is a lot faster. However, on the memory end, I haven't noticed any real improvement. Firefox remains a memory hog, and more often than not I'm better off with Opera for its speed and memory usage. Beyond that, there's also the bookmark searching feature in the location bar. You type in any word and it will display all bookmarks related to that word. Works quite nicely for quick access to a site.
@dreamssri (1796)
yesh,the bookmark searching feature is really ,really coool... Goodday, Sri
@MizukiZHR (611)
Hi,dreamssri.I also use firefox and I updated it to the latest one several days ago.Now I just using it.I think firefox is a quite good browser but don't have any special in looking,I use it for several years but I only found some small differences each time after I had updated.And I think the advantage of firefox is its stability,not its looking.
@tenn77 (184)
Yeah, you're right about that.
@heero1103 (322)
It is faster, and lighter. A bit smarter than its predecessor, but still contains bugs. So I will be waiting for a more stable release.
@tenn77 (184)
You're right about the bugs.
@DarkDancer (1012)
• Dayton, Ohio
I love Firefox and am very happy with FireFox3. It's faster and lighter. Also, if you want to know what some of the differences are, check out this youtube video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1g30Xyh6Wqc It's not my video, someone posted a link to it here, but everyone hasn't seen it, so I figured I would pass it alon,g Props to thge original poster!