How much for a pack of cigs??

Denmark
I was wondering,how much do you pay for a pack of cigarettes in your country? Let's all do the maths in euros, with more or less exactity.. I know it depends which brand of cigs,so then I suggest we all write the name of the cigs and the amount of money that we pay for it For example, I smoke kent 8(blue) and it's around 1.7 euros now. What about you?
@bombshell (11266)
hi there its me again hehehe i dont smoke but what i have know and see from my beautiful eyes the marlboro pack is 5.60 euro and 17 sticks only..
• Denmark
5 euros???? wow... and why 17 sticks they couldn't count till 20?
@bombshell (11266)
hahaha dear asked the government why its not complete in 20´s hahaha its true is less 20´s sticks only! dont know why.but in Philippines dear the orignal marlboro is 3.20 a rem its very cheap there you should go shopping with me in Philippines hahaha.
• Denmark
Cool,will we buy some clothes too?
@myklj999 (13836)
• Olney, Illinois
What is the exchange rate for US=Euros? I smoke Kool 100's which cost me $3.95 US.
@bombshell (11266)
the 3.95 dollars is 2.51 euro.
@bombshell (11266)
sorry heartonfire supposed to reply this.but i did not look at sorry.
• Denmark
I was too lazy to do the maths:))) lol,no actually dollars are ok too, I am familliar with the currency of both euros and dollars,I said euros because it is or will become the most familiar currency around the world,as far as I know..even though, in America dollar didn't lose field,and I haven't thought of that when asking about the price in euro,considering that most people here are from USA..so both euros and dollars are accepted:)