Are you a member of 'Focus Line' surveys?

@marina321 (4561)
Got an email from a company inviting me to join 'Focus Line' surveys. Apparently they're partners of 'Surveyhead' who are original founders of 'goZing' Never heard of any of these sites, Anyone heard of any of these survey companies or been or currently is a member of any? Would you recommend or give pros and cons?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Hi! Yeah I am a member of Focus Line surveys and I did receive that email saying something like that but I havent read that they are founders of goZing. I kinda forgot what goZing is but I remember that its a good site. I have to say that I havent recieved any survey mail from Focus Line in the months (or maybe was it almost a year??) that I am a member of they survey panel. I dont mind I usually dont get survey mails from any survey companies. I did get 3 emails from Global Test Market but that was it. I cant really give you any pros and cons of it since I havent really experienced their service in full. I guess like most survey companies their priority is getting opinions from the US audience/consumers/panels. Im dont live in the US and maybe thats why. I wouldnt recommend joining the site because I havent heard that they were sending email invites. Better to be safe than sorry right?^_^
@marina321 (4561)
Thanks for this by the way, I decided to let Focus Line go as when I checked on 'Survey Police', they were not ranking high so I'll stick with the ones I am using at the moment. I do use GTM and get surveys regularly. A couple of good ones are 'Lightspeed' and 'PineCone Research' that you may want to look into, also check SurveyPolice for the rankings and reviews for any survey sites and those that are scams Cheers for your response
@bjcyrix (6910)
Oh hey, thanks for the sources you gave me. I have looked into LightSpeed before but they arent accepting new members(maybe at least not internationally or something). Thanks for the mark too.^_^
yes iam a member of focusline surveys