What side of the teeth do you use to eat?

@alpha7 (1910)
France
I use the left side of my teeth to eat because i used to have a hole on the right,although i have repired it but i'm already ues to using the left side of my teeth to eat,what about you?
@lilybug (21182)
I use both sides of my mouth to chew my food. I would say that the right side does get a little bit more chewing time in. I am not really sure why that is.
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
Thanks for your contribution.
Both side of my teeth are being used when i eat. But, i found out that i use the right side most often. But, the motion is circular so I am still using the left.
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
It's perfecy when you are use to using the two.
@movicont (495)
I currently use both, but there was a time when I used one side (left) because my other side was in pain. My mom has a similar problem as you do--she also has a hole in the right side of her teeth and eats most often with her left. The dentist did suggest that she erect a new tooth in place of the hole, but so far she hasn't been inclined...
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
All my teeth were been repaired but i fixed on using a particular side to eat just because i'm used to it.