Have some of your discussions disappeared?

I noticed yesterday that the discussion I had started about Estelle Getty disappeared. Now this afternoon another one of mine is gone I don't remember what it is about but I notice something is missing. Has this been happening to anyone else?
I once lost a discussion I started abou Barak Obama (it wasn't even a negative discussion, rather a posting for infomational purposes) and it was gone a few minue later. This was a few monhs ago. Lately that has ot happened.
There was nothing derogatory about either of my discussions. I don't know why they are gone.
@Vladilyich1 (1453)
It happens all the time. The censors at myLot are nuts most of the time. My counts go up and down with no rhyme or reason. Less than a month ago, I posted an article about Mayan music. It disappeared the next day. The day after that, I couldn't post any comments. The day after that, my login was disabled. That's why I'm now "Vladilyich1". The profile for the first one is still here, but I can't get to it and I was at $9.75. I signed up again as a referral to that persona, so we'll see at the end of the month if they will still give me my money.
@Opal26 (17691)
Hey sweet, I did notice that my points disappeared. I lost about 3-4 points. Why would that discussion disappear. There wasn't anything in it that was bad. It was a very nice and sweet discussion about an actress that many of us admired. Why would that be taken away. Did you ask mylot? I know I commented on it and I didn't see anything wrong. I wish they would explain when the do things like that.