my earnings

@sudalunts (5526)
Yesterday, I earned .80, that is my highest yet. I was quite surprised. I still haven't made a $1.00, but that is my goal. I am competing against myself.
@movicont (495)
Woah, that's quite nice! Keep on posting, and good luck. The most I've made in a day is $1.21, but that was my first day here, when I had a lot of free time. Nowadays my average seems to hover at 50 to 60 cents.
@sudalunts (5526)
You seem to be doing a good job. .50 to .60 is not bad for a day. That is above my daily average.
My highest that I've earned in a day has been .76 cents, just a few days ago! And I agree, I am looking forward to making $1 for the day for the first time! Hopefully it will come soon!!!
@diansinta (7551)
hi there sudalunts, I love this game, I want to reach $1 too, only for one dayGood luck! I hope you can reach $1 I hope you can make it. One day i will reach $1 too, i hope. come oooon ! You can do it!!! Don't give up, okay? Happy posting and earning!!! oxox'dian
@sudalunts (5526)
Thank you for your kind words. I know it can only get better.
@diansinta (7551)
To reach $1 i had to post 8 respond each of them 7 lines of any discussions randomly. I can't catch my breath. There is a lot of distraction here at the internet cafe.. Lots of customers. Thank you for giving me the best responses. Lets post some more my friend, let play this game today. Good luck! and happy posting!! i am looking forward if you sucsess to reach $1 . We can do it!!!
@mialei23 (2386)
Wow! Congratulations...I wish you luck my friend and just keep posting with a good and quality response. You can make it to $1 a day just keep up the good work. Happy myLot! Take care sudalunts!
@sudalunts (5526)
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, I have been rather active on mylot lately, and hope to continue and get better
lol well i hope you reach your goal soon. .80cents in day is still a great effort and so close! I dont think i have ever come close i get distracted if i am on this site for too long and it makes me slower and slower.
@lilybug (21148)
I have earned $1 or more in one day on myLot several times. I normally make around 75 cents a day. Although yesterday I did not spend much time on here at all, so I only made 18 cents. I have even had a few days where I only eared 1 cent. Those are the days that I am not really on at all, but some of my older discussions get responded to I think.
@mEisky (825)
wow.that;s really nice..It's now bad after all.While my highest earning in a day was .4o only.:) Congrats for reaching that.Keep on posting.^_^
@sudalunts (5526)
You can do it. Remember to add to photos to your discussions and respond to as many discussions as you can, that seems to be working for me.
@mEisky (825)
yea..it seems very helpful to increase our earnings.:) haha..im not here in mylot last 3 days,so i missed it!;( so now,im gonna work harder.=)