What's your current dream to be realized? What's your recent realized dream?

@XoyyoX (1055)
China
sure, everyone has got so many dreams in a life, my current dream is to earn enough to buy a house of my own. my recent realized dream is that i have got my summer vacation, free of work, more time under my control to do more mylotting, to do more blogging, and watching more English films and shows. what's your current deram to be realzied and what's your recent realized dream?
to have a good and stable job with good salary, with houses and cars, to be successful, successful enough that when i have children they will inherit something from me when i retire from this world.
@XoyyoX (1055)
lol, you got too too many dreams, and it's not that easy to make all of them come true. what's your recent dream or what's dream that possibly can be realized recently? lol
hmmm, recent dream? only the love of my life, hehe, but ive just finished my goal by finishing my college, but my dream, im just starting to build it.
if you dream of something, aim for the moon, even if you miss, it will still land among the stars.
@crazy286 (269)
i have got job in a very good company which was my recently realized dream. i have to get a good score in an exam now and go for further studies in my dream college. this is the dream which i will have to realize soon.
@XoyyoX (1055)
which is your dream college? a university in india, or somewhere else? i bet that any mylotter here can realize their recent dream soon. i also have another dream, that's to have a baby, or two babies, i mean twins, then they can live and grow up with each other and not feeling lonely. lol