Which relationship is best?

which relationship do you think its best in your life. My relationship with my parents and my sister is great and i vote thats the best relationship in the world.Whats your choice?
@manoj1502 (854)
Relationship with partner only .
@rosebud11 (190)
My best relationships are the ones with my friends. Intimate relationships, at least for me, have always led to heartbreak and while I love my family, those relationships aren't as strong as my friendships. I think there's just a different connection between friends--you weren't forced to befriend them and you weren't looking for anything in particular from them. The relationship just blossoms, naturally, and that's what I love about friendship.
@KellyMate (362)
I think that my best relationships are the ones I have with, My partner, My older sisters, and my friends. Because all of those people are the only people close enough to me, to actually understand me and they know me inside and out. I trust them all with my life. Im not close to my parents, so it has to be those people.