A Man with No FACE.. it is real and no fiction..

A victim of horrific facial disfigurement - known as "the man with no face" - has been given new hope by the advancement of medical science. This is no work of photoshop techniques to create a weird picture. If you have a strong and brave heart, i mean that really... click the link and see for yourself.. and if you have a faint and weak heart just skip this topic friend. Jose Mestre, from Lisbon, Portugal, has been losing his face to a huge growth for the past 35 years, distorting it out of all recognition - and it's still growing..it now weighs 3 kilos.. The tumor on 51-year-old Jose's face is a collection of blood vessels that have expanded, producing a raised red area on the skin. ttp://www.thatsweird.net/news47.shtml Poor guy.. really his beliefs should help him to overcome this .. I salute to his strong beliefs..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat802003! Surely, that must be very difficult for him. Poor guy and I do hope that if he goes to surgery, everything will go well and it will be a successful operation/surgery. I hope that medical science will be of great help to this man. Take care and God Bless you always my friend!
The main Problem is that it is against the ideology and practice of the Man's religion to accept blood transfusions and go for surgery.. and so, he is denying the surgery for all these days.. and i have learnt, from the news that he has accepted to under go, ultrasonic radiation, which coagulates blood.. and does prevent blood loss during the surgery..whereby he could avoid blood transfusion.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi dear friend! Well, that's great having that ultrasonic device. Hoping it will be successful just the same. Take care always..God Bless!
@anex08 (868)
ehhhhh... i never thought it could be that shocking... my god... but i hope he'll be okay now... he has the right to enjoy life in its normal condition...
Hi Anex.. it is so shocking i could not see that picture for more than a minute.
@lijiahui (187)
e~~~~after i saw the pictures,the first word that came into my mind is "wow"~~sorry to say this but i think it is like a creature in a fiction movie~~~ anyway,it is probly the biggest challenge for him and all i wish is that he can support himself with faith and get though it~~