How big is enough?

what do you say.
@AJ1952Chats (2340)
• Anderson, Indiana
A wedding ring is (if sized correctly, anyway) big enough to be a wedding ring. A wedding cake is big enough to be a wedding cake. A wedding cake the size of a wedding ring wouldn't serve too many people, and a wedding ring the size of a wedding cake would either fall off your finger or break it. As for what gets inserted on the wedding night...if it were the size of a wedding ring, it would probably be too small to insert. If it were the size of a wedding cake...Holy Mackerel!!! Therefore, what gets inserted on the wedding night should be larger than a wedding ring and smaller than a wedding cake (and smaller than a breadbox, for that matter). And what gets inserted on the wedding night comes in a variety of sizes with variations in shapes and colors. Overall, I think that they're pretty much one-size-fits-all when it's the thing belonging to the right groom getting inserted into the thingholder belonging to the right bride.
YOur logic takes some time to understand but i got it in the end. Good one and soo true
This response should get best response! Give it to him!!!
• Anderson, Indiana
I'm not a him--I'm a her (Guess the AJ makes you think of the Indy racer AJ Foyt--and I'm not interested in auto racing, either), but thanks for the vote of confidence!
I could not understand your question.
Up to a certain limits
@amsharma (1861)
It depends on what we are talking about. lol
@kaidei (696)
ermmm 34' 35' 40' hohohohohohohoh
@anup12 (4180)
As big as ocean
@anup12 (4180)
As big as ocean
@Timinator (739)
Big enough so that you don't feel like you need more than you have, but you could have more. If you say "Wow, thats big" when you see it, then it is too big. Most of americans are too big, but that is only if you judge them with supermodels being the right size. I guess anything can be the right size as long as somebody thinks it is. What's too big in you mind might be too small in someone elses mind.
@haxor111 (2232)
what r u asking
@msqtech (15226)
bigger than a bread box is to big