should mylot remove the option for $10 for payout..??

@aengra4 (363)
hello friends, i was just thinking that most of the members earn greater than $10 in a month at mylot, then should mylot remove the option of $10 for the payout, and increase it to $15 or $20. what do u think??
@myklj999 (13866)
• Olney, Illinois
I think they should leave it as it is. Why change it? You can choose a higher payout if you want to already. Myself, I don't always reach the $10 mark, and I'm pretty sure you haven't yet.
@jonesy123 (3950)
I think they should eliminate a limit and pay out once a month what people have earned. Reaching $10 is not as easy as you may think. It requires quite some thought and meaningful discussions on a daily basis or a lot of time input to get to that limit. You will soon find out.
@coolcat123 (4392)
Its hard to earn even $10 a month at mylot.Making $10 a month requires some serious work.So I prefer that mylot keeps $10 at minimum payout so that most of the members can cash out there money available at mylot account.
@Opal26 (17690)
You just started here. How do you know what anyone here at mylot earns? You have no idea how much work goes into earning $10. You couldn't possibly know and if you do please share it with the rest of us. It takes alot of work and a serious commitment to make the money and most of us are here for the friends we make and the interesting discussions we respond to. At least that's what I think. Yes, I definitely need the money, but I've grown to really care about the people I interact with here at mylot.
@aengra4 (363)
u r right , tha t i have just started here.but acc to my earnings, i think that everyone could earn morethan $10 per month.if u dont work,then , its not my fault.u should work hard.and u will see the results.
@Opal26 (17690)
I do work hard and I know what my earnings are-the question was at 100+ we want to know why you thing you can earn so much more than $10-I didn't say I couldn't but again why don't you tell us your secret
@aengra4 (363)
my friend, there is no secret behind my earnings. i used to start discussions more than responding. i also used to hit the + button for almost all the users responding to my discussion. i used to mark the best response for whom i think it should. plz change some of ur habits and see the results...
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hi aengra, I do not agree with this option. You see, for most people ten dollars is a good goal to reach. If you join a site for the first time and the payout is let's say $20 dollars would you more or less motivated to getting there? I wasn't very motivated even with the ten dollar payout when I first started but when I saw that ten bucks staring back at me I felt like I accomplished something and it felt better when it was now in my Paypal account! I would note raise it for another reason. I may have this amount of posts and I admit, I've made my fair change so far. But I am actually far away from $10 dollars this month which is quite disappointing to me. This is cause I haven't been very active too for July. SO I think ten is good because it is a more realistic and easy amount to get to.